Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Welcome to my first blog post, eek! I am so excited to have started this blog as a way to share my love of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and more! Winter has kept me inside and I have been going a little stir-crazy…so I thought what better way to release some of my creativity?!? To get started, I’m going to share with you some of my must-have items for spring.
We are finally breaking free from winter and spring is starting to arrive, so its time to freshen up our wardrobe! These items all make me feel ‘happy’ and in the mood for spring.
1) A bright purse is an absolute must! I got this one from Target (last year), but don’t worry, they have a brand new batch of colors this year (here) and (here)! This purse is perfect because it is big enough to fit exactly what I need, and the bright blue just brightens everything up!
2) It’s not quite sandal weather yet, but the boots HAVE to go! I love this pair of espadrilles, they are quick and easy to throw on (and comfortable too)! find them here.
3) One of my favorite thing about spring is when the scents begin to change. I recently picked up this travel spray from bath and body works (here) and oh boy does it smell great! The scent is “love and sunshine”, and how fitting is that!? It is the perfect combination of fresh, floral, and citrus!
4) The gray winter skies are starting to fade, and we are finally seeing the SUN (quite possibly my favorite part!). So…a new pair of sunglasses is definitely a must have! The ‘mirrored’ look is very on trend right now, and this pair is so stylish! I’m also not one to spend a ton of money of sunglasses as they usually get tossed in my purse and scratched! I found this inexpensive pair from Kohls (here).
5) Last, but certainly not least, every girl must have a bright lip color for spring! This one is ‘Too faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick’ in ‘melted fig’. This color is the most perfect purple/mauve and it adds just the right amount of color! These lipsticks are so amazing, they go on so smooth and creamy, and last a long time on the lips! find this color and more here!
I hope you enjoyed my spring essentials! Thank you for checking them out, and stop by soon for more posts!