Hi lovelies! It’s Sunday and I’m just hanging around in my pajamas so I thought I would do this tag. I saw this one on Plus+ Beauty, and even though I’m still a *new* blogger, I thought it would be fun! Go check out her blog, it’s so lovely! I also just wanted to let you all know that I just joined Twitter (yes, I know I’m late to that party)…so go check me out on there! @rylie630 Hope you enjoy this post!
1) How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
It depends on the week, but usually around 5 hours or so.
2) Are you a spender or a saver?
A little bit of both, if that’s possible! I try really hard to save, so I do set a budget for myself. But when it comes to shopping, I can’t help but spend!
3) When is it easiest for you to write your posts?
I usually write in the mornings when I’m home alone. But sometimes late at night I get an idea and just start writing!
4) What makes writing posts comfortable for you?
When I first started blogging, I was so nervous, but I found that when I’m writing about something I love, it is so much easier!
5) What’s your worst makeup/hair habit?
Worst makeup habit is not cleaning my brushes as often as I should! Worst hair habit is touching or playing with my hair all day long.
6) What’s one quote you wish the world would live by?
“She believed she could, so she did”. I think this applies to everyone, not just women. To me, it means you can do whatever you put your mind to. Never give up on your dreams 🙂
7) How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
It depends on what I’m doing or where I’m going. On most days, I spend maybe 15 minutes!
8) What’s your favorite post on your blog?
This is kind of a hard one, but I guess my favorite would be my first one ‘Spring Must-Haves‘. It would be my favorite because it was my very first post that started my blogging experience!
9) Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
Everyone! I have been so impressed and inspired by the other bloggers out there, and I think they all deserve to have subscribers and support!
10) What’s the one thing you’re getting excited about in the coming year?
When I think about it, I don’t have any major plans in the coming year, but I am excited for this summer! We have a few camping trips planned that I always look forward to!
11) What has been your favorite blogging moment?
Not really a ‘moment’ but just the whole experience! I have gotten so much support from other bloggers and it has made me feel so happy to be able to share things that I love!
12) How long does it take to prep for a post?
It depends on what I’m posting about. Usually I take pictures beforehand and then write out a rough draft before I edit. So I’d say maybe a half hour on average.
13) Are you wearing jeans, a skirt or pj’s right now?
PJs!! I just woke up about an hour ago, so I’m in my sweats and a t-shirt, wrapped in a blanket on the couch!!
Well, that’s it! I hope you all enjoyed this post, feel free to share this tag on your blog!