Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend! I wanted to share with you a new product at Sephora and a little review on it.
This is the Sephora Favorites ‘Bronze Bares All’ which features eight products in the bronze family (perfect for summertime!). There are 2 full size products, and the other six are very nicely sized deluxe samples. So without further ado, on to the amazing products!
This set retails for $39 and although currently sold out online 😦 it is in stores….so get it while you can!
First up are three face products…
1. Too Faced ‘Chocolate Soleil’ bronzer – I have this bronzer already, so I know that I love it! Plus, it smells like chocolate (what’s not to love?!?)
2. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in ‘Opal’ – To be honest, this is THE product that drew me into this kit. I have been wanting to try BECCA highlighters forever now, but can’t force myself to take that plunge. I love that with this set, I get to try it out (and how cute is that little baby size?)
3. Tarte Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in ‘Park Ave Princess’ – I’ve never tried a cream contour product before, but judging from the swatch on my hand, this blends like a dream. Can’t wait to try it out!
Next we have two lip products…
1. NARS lipgloss in ‘Supervixen’ – I’m already a fan of NARS lip glosses, but haven’t tried this color yet. It is super pretty on, and not sticky at all! (and it’s full size!)
2. Bite Beauty high pigment pencil in ‘Madeira’ – This is another product that I have tried before in different colors. These lip pencils are so creamy and pigmented! This is a beautiful nude color for summer!
Last (but not least), are some eye and nail products…
1. Urban Decay split plan eyeshadow in ‘Half Baked/Twice Baked’ – This is GORGEOUS. Both colors are very pigmented, and they are both very shimmery. They look beautiful on their own, and I have also tried combining them which is beautiful as well!
2. Formula X nail color in ‘Evocative’ – This is a nice darker nude color. Not typically my color of choice for nails in the summer, but I know I will get some use out of this!
3. Sephora eye pencil in ‘Cocoa-Shimmer’ – This is the other full size product and it is STUNNING! The color is a dark brown, almost plum color, with a pretty shimmer. I swatched it on my hand and COULD NOT get it off, so I know it will last on the eyes!
In my totally honest opinion, there is not one thing I am disappointed with! So far I am loving all of these products and I know I will get a ton of use of them this summer.
My favorites: BECCA highlighter, NARS lipgloss, and Urban Decay eyeshadow duo.
Long story short: This set is worth every penny! Go check it out before it is gone for good!
Let me know if you have tried this set, or any of the products in it!