Happy Friday everyone!! I hope you all had a great week, any fun plans this weekend? I am so excited that it’s finally starting to feel like the holiday season! I’ve been doing lots of gift shopping already, and tonight I am going to a Christmas parade/party! So I thought today would be perfect to show you some of my top picks for gifting to any woman in your life. Whether it is your mom, sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend, or wife, there is something for everyone, and these are all under $50!
Top Row L-R:
1 . Coffee Mug: This is a great gift for virtually anyone, and I especially love the personalized touch of this particular mug! These are only $6!!
2. Blanket Scarf: These are so popular right now, and for good reason! For less than $20, she can be warm and stylish this winter!
3. Lush’s “Santa’s Belly”: This is perfect for the girl or woman that loves to pamper herself. For less than $25, you get three different items wrapped up in adorable packaging!
Middle Row L-R:
4. Kate Spade Sparkle Studs: I am in love with these! (I actually bought these for myself this fall when they were on sale). I knew they would be perfect and festive for the holiday season! If you know someone who loves sparkly jewelry, these are perfect for them! (they also come in a variety of colors!)
5. Bite Beauty “Best Bite Rewind”: This a great gift set to give to the beauty lover in your life! I got this set last year, and have loved these lip pencils all year around! It comes with 4 very wearable colors!
6. Personalized Bracelet: This bracelet from BaubleBar would make such a personal and thoughtful gift for any girl or woman! I love how dainty this bracelet is and the personal touch of the initial. And its less than $35!
Bottom Row L-R:
7. Elizabeth and James Rollerball Duo: I have both of these and I absolutely love them! This is a perfect gift because for $25, you get two different fragrances (three if you mix them!) and they are perfect to throw in your purse or take when traveling!
8. Kate Spade Planner: This is another great gift for virtually any woman, from a college student, to a working woman. This is a great way to get her something she will use everyday but is a little more of a luxury gift. Kate Spade just has the cutest things, and I don’t know what girl/woman wouldn’t love this!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this gave you some ideas of what to gift for the woman in your life (or for yourself!) 😉
Have a great weekend!