Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great week so far! Today I am doing the Christmas tag that I have been seeing EVERYWHERE! So let’s get into it 🙂
1. What’s you favorite Christmas film?
Definitely ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’ (the Jim Carey version) I just love how this movie gets me in the Christmas spirit 🙂
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
More often than not. Living in Michigan, its almost always a White Christmas! Which I much prefer, because it doesn’t feel like Christmas without snow on the ground.
3. Where do you usually spend your holidays?
Christmas day is usually spent between my parents’, my grandparents’, and my in-laws’. This year, however, I will be spending Christmas day with my hospital family!
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Probably every girl will say this, but I have love it forever…”All I want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey.
5. Do you open you presents on Christmas eve?
I grew up not allowed to open even one present on Christmas Eve (no matter how much we begged). But now, my husband and I usually share our gifts on Christmas Eve because Christmas day is so busy with our families.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Um…Rudolph, Donner, Vixen, Dasher, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Dancer. I think that’s all of them?
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
Having “Friendsmas” party (which is a newer tradition), and of course just spending time with my family! I’m actually sad because the one tradition I will be missing out on for the first time ever, is having Christmas morning at my parents’ house in our pjs 😦
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite Christmas sweet/treat?
My mom’s homemade sugar cookies!
10. Be honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
I get way too excited about giving gifts! I just love picking things out that I know they will love, and then I love seeing the joy when they open them!
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
There are so many great and memorable gifts, but I’m going to be cheesy and say getting engaged (I got engaged on Christmas Eve, even though it technically wasn’t my only gift). I will never forget that day, and Christmas Eve will always bring back that memory!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holidays?
Anyplace as long as my family is there 🙂
13. Are you a Pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I love wrapping presents (and I think I’m pretty good at it)! I also have this weird obsession with buying new wrapping papers!!
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
Again, probably the year my husband proposed on Christmas Eve!
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think all of my friends who realized the truth before I did, and then they all told me 😦
16. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I usually make resolutions, and usually I don’t stick to them, even though I try!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Alright, there you have it! I am not tagging anyone specifically, but please feel free to do this tag!!