Happy Monday everyone! Today I am sharing what was in my February Boxycharm! This item is exciting, because instead of the usual 5 items, there were 6…bonus! The theme this month is “Rush to Relax”. The card says: “From stilettos to slippers, get ready to work hard and rest easy!”. I think this is a cute theme, and these items are all great for relaxation!
If you are new to Boxycharm, it is a monthly subscription box that sends you 4-5 full size beauty related products for just $21/month! Click HERE to check it out for yourself!
Now let’s jump on in and see what we got!
1) OFRA Banana Powder Godet – Full size – $12
2) Freeze 24/7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum – Sample Size – $54
3) Beauty For Real Blush-Glow Stick – Full size – $24
4) Spongelle You Have My Heart on a String – Full size – $15
5) SHRAY Ms. Amazing Facial Mask – Full size – $12
6) Realtree for Her – Travel Spray – $12.99
Overall, this looks like a pretty fun box! I love that most of these are geared toward pampering (which is the whole point of the them, right?). The mask and the exfoliator sponge look great for a pamper session. I also really love the scent of the perfume for spring! And the blush/glow stick is so pretty and fun!
Let me know what you thought of this month’s box!