Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great week! This weekend I will be camping at the lake with my husband and a few of our friends! We love to go to the lake and stay right at the campground. We sleep in tents (no campers for us!), and we love every minute of it! Here are my top 5 must-haves for taking camping:
1. Bikini: Ok this is self-explanatory, but we will be at the lake all weekend and its supposed to be HOT, so we will spending most of our time in the water!!
2. Sugar lip balm by Fresh: I always have to have some good lip balm on me at all times, and I love this one. It has SPF 15 which is perfect to protect my lips from the sun!
3. So, although I love makeup and can be quite the girly-girl, I don’t put much effort into my appearance while camping. However, my curly, frizzy hair can get a bit unruly, so I rock a baseball cap all weekend! I love this one from Polo Ralph Lauren, it is cute and feminine but still sporty at the same time!
4. Sunglasses. Is an explanation really needed? 😉
5. The last thing I have to take with me is a BB Cream. I am loving the Bareminerals Complexion Rescue as it adds just a sheer amount of coverage without being too heavy or cakey. Also, it has SPF, so again, it’s perfect for being outdoors all weekend! This is pretty much the only makeup I will be wearing all weekend!
Thanks for stopping by everyone! Let me know what your must have items are for camping or going to the lake/beach!