Happy Friday!! Now that I have put away my summer things, there are a few ‘staples’ that I feel are missing from my wardrobe/makeup collection right now. Today, my husband and I are going to have a little day-date and do some shopping (he doesn’t know what he’s in for!). Here are a few things that are my shopping list for fall!
1. Bomber Jacket – I really don’t have a jacket like this at all, and I think it would be perfect for throwing on when I go out and don’t want a bulky coat. I love this one from Maurices, I think the color is so pretty. I tend to stick with brown color clothing rather than black, so I think this is perfect!
2. Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip – I love Colourpop, but I have not tried these new liquid lipsticks yet! I have heard great things about them! A couple colors I want to try are ‘Trap’ and ‘Bumble’
3. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in “Melted Berry” – I just think this is the perfect berry (hence the name) color for fall! I love this formula of lipstick already, and don’t currently have a color like this!
4. Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow in “Central Perk” – This is a matte shadow from the new 90’s inspired fall collection. I just think this is such a different color and is so pretty for fall. I think it would look great to pair with gold somehow!
5. Wedge Booties – Ok, I am already obsessed with booties, but I am loving this wedge pair! I think it’s obvious how perfect they are for fall! I also prefer a wedge over a high heel!
So there you have it…that’s my fall with-list! Let me know if you have recommendations on any of these! I would also love to hear what you are eyeing for fall!